Our mission is to provide short term emergency needs for local families. We help pay certain bills, depending on available funds, and provide food and clothing. We serve Wylie, Lavon, Nevada, Josephine, Copeville, Sachse, and Murphy.
Hours of Operation:
Monday, Wednesday: 10 am - 2 pm
(Food, Clothing, Financial Aid For Utilities and Rent)
Saturday: 10 am - NOON
Closed Monday Sept 5th for Labor Day
Care Center Phone:
Current Food Pantry Needs
- Jam or Jelly (plastic containers please)
- Protein Bars, Cereal Bars, Pop Tarts ....
- Boxed Dinners (i.e. Hamberger Helper, Tuna Helper)
- Canned Chili
- Small bags of pinto beans (1lb or 2lb)
- Ground Coffee (small packages please)
- Toothpaste, Shampoo, Deodorant, Laundry Detergent
- Ketchup, mustard, mayonaise
- Pasta Sauce
- Diapers, size 5 or 6
Wylie Community Christian Care Center
1310 West Brown Street
P.O. Box 262
Wylie, TX 75098
To donate online with a credit or debit card OR to use your PayPal account use the button below.